Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[TRANS] 110405 Park Yoochun: "Recently there are many people talking about my brother Park YooHwan"

 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nfYN5JcMJ7w/TZrm0GCRo_I/AAAAAAAABUo/T4CL_UaHJw4/s1600/21e3mgz.jpg

Member of male group JYJ Park Yoochun revealed the affection to his younger brother Park Yoohwan.

During the press conference after the concert on last April 3rd at 2011 JYJ World Tour Concert in Thailand, the first story that went out from Park Yoochun was his love to his brother Park Yoohwan.

Park Yoochun revealed, “Nowadays more and more people came to me saying ‘I’m watching Yoohwan-ssi drama’” he said. When there were more questions asked regarding his younger brother, he didn’t look pissed at all, instead Park Yoochun’s face seemed to brighter with smile. As Park Yoohwan is in the midst of his rookie steps as an actor, therefore to see many people give attention to his brother, Park Yoochun could feel nothing but proud.


How loving Park Yoochun is towards his brother is already a wellknown fact. Even Park Yoochun visited the press conference of Park Yoohwan’s first drama, MBC weekend drama ‘Shinning Shinning’ in last February to support his brother.

Moreover, Park Yoochun personally came to greet all senior actors to ask them to take care of his brother, showing his full shape of a faihful elder brother.

Park Yoohwan had also showed how important Park Yoochun was in his life. In a recent interview Park Yoohwan said, “Due to the racial discrimination among the society in United States, I spent most of my young times with my family. When my brother went to South Korea to debut, at first I was happy to own our room for myself. But after a week went by, I really missed him that I even cried. I realized how talking to him every now and then had been my strength thus once it’s gone, I just felt cold inside,”

“My elder brother’s attitude as a professional is gorgeous.” Park Yoohwan said, “My goal this year is I want to make my brother to be proud of me.”

Credits: myDaily  
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Post a Comment